Event calendar
2025. April
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4
A taste of the exhibition
The first of the demonstrated settlements was established in 1712 by Czech, Slovak, Polish and German glass manufacturing families. The village was named Óhuta. (Celts had also been living here, and left behind plenty of archaelogical relics.) The name of the village ws altered in 1940 to Bükkszentlászló (the church was consecrated to St. László). continue
A taste of the exhibition
Back 1/1 Next
@ Bükki Üveghuták Ipartörténeti Múzeuma